MISSION & VALUES
Blended Measures delivers the strategies, solutions, and proven results. Having raised more than $13 million dollars in just the past 3 years, our strengths include: planning creative fundraising events to increase donations, suggesting specific program enhancements to build your funding potential, and writing grant proposals that have an average award amount of $150,000. Whether you need assistance creating a year-end appeal; want to recruit qualified board members; or are creating a development office and need to set up the policies
and procedures before hiring a full-time fundraising professional, Blended Measures can help!
We bring a wealth of knowledge and key contacts to help build relationships that strengthen your fundraising potential. As members of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Blended Measures ensures your fundraising needs are executed ethically, adhering to the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards.
Blended Measures fosters positive change in communities by creating resource development solutions that lead to results for nonprofit organizations.
- The genius of generosity.
- The ability of the local nonprofit to serve as the arms and legs of funders through direct service.
- Transparency of nonprofit financials for fiscal accountability.
- Creative approaches to fundraising that generates results.
- Efficient use of resources, both financial and human resources.